Feelings


I Love you (my child)


Our grandmothers and grandfathers, our parents and some of us have bean teach with less trouble, effort and fear than we do today with our kids. The kids were healthy or sick, fed or hungry, nursed or not, it all depended of economic possibility and education of parents. In that time parents thought that it was enough if their children have food, roof above heads, education and that that is sufficient to be proof of their love.
About feelings they have talked a little, or not at all. Proverb was: “You shall kiss your children when they are slipping.” And that was common.
Today most of parents know that it is good to talk about feelings. It is good to say: “I love you”, “I care for you”, but also:”I am tired”, I am feeling lonely”…
Evan if your baby is small, if she does not understand anything or maybe shi is not born yet , try to learn to express your feelings because that will help her to express herself too one day.
If you think that your baby doesnt understand jet, tomorrow is big sufficient to realize alone, and day after tomorrow that is grown and clever to know that all that is a fact you will never talk with language of feelings.
Do not be scared that much love and emotions can hurt. Because of all of this, do not forget to say to your child, before it goes to slip that you love it.

2 comments:

Anamika said...

that was an amazing post.. i am in law school.. but i want to be a good mom.. lol.. i dint rele have one i want to be like .. i'll check this stuff.. not the stuff abt breast feeding.. but the emotional stuff is awesome

Tea said...

Thanks. This is my first blog and I will try to tipe all cind of stuff about babies and kids. You are welcome here anytime. I love to read coments.